Canine Herring Oil (Omega 3) - for Dogs
There are a lot of sellers out there on the road flogging oil, most of it is twice the cost of ours. Consider this: all pet feeds are overly rich in Omega-6 (Omega-6 initiates inflammation) because there is a veritable lake of soy oil in North America, which can be found in pasta, bread, cookies, cakes, burgers, sausages, pizza, pet and horse feed; etc. etc.
Few products contain much Omega-3 which DOWN-REGULATES inflammation; even Omega-3 eggs are a scam since you would have to eat a dozen a day to have any beneficial effect.
Herring Oil is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA 13% / EPA 10%) and helps reduce inflammation by inflammatory prostaglandins. Such inflammation leads to joint swelling, gastric irritation with flatulence, skin problems and obesity.
- Ethoxyquin free.
- Sourced from wild Atlantic herring (not farmed).
- Terrific source of Omega 3 fatty acids especially DHA (13%) / EPA (10%).
- Works as an excellent anti-inflammatory.
- Great for skin, digestion & joints.
- No fillers.
- Develops a lustrous sheen to your dogs’ coat!
100% Pure Herring Oil
DAILY FEED RATE:
Feed 1 ml daily per 25 lbs / 11.36 kg.
500 ml Liquid bottle
950 ml Liquid bottle
last updated: 2020-02-19