Herring Oil (Omega 3)
Herring Oil is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids (DHA / EPA) and helps reduce inflammation by inflammatory prostaglandins. Such inflammation leads to joint swelling, gastric irritation with flatulence, skin problems and obesity. All horse feeds are overly rich in Omega 6 which initiates inflammation. Few products contain much Omega 3 which down-regulates inflammation.
- Terrific source of Omega 3 fatty acids especially DHA (13%) / EPA (10%).
- Works as an excellent anti-inflammatory.
- Ethoxyquin free.
- Sourced from wild Canadian Atlantic herring (not farmed).
- Great for skin, digestion & joints.
- No fillers.
- Jugs are recycling #2 and can be recycled.
100% Herring Oil
DAILY FEED RATE (per 500 kg / 1100 lbs of body weight):
25-50 ml daily
FORMAT & COST PER DAY:
SALE: 4 L liquid - $0.35 (lasting ~160 days)
Order a case of 4 with 20% off
Freight surcharge will apply from Dec. 1 until March 1
last edited 2019-10-28