A superior yet economical quality mineral-vitamin blend to improve blood building, protein repair and metabolism. Formulated to the NRC 2007 Nutrient Requirements of the Horse (based on a 500 kg horse in moderate exercise).
- Contains the major water B-Vitamins. Carbohydrate metabolism)
- Vitamin C & vitamin E (antioxidants)
- Micro-minerals including organic selenium (antioxidant).
- Major amino acids: Lysine, Methionine, Threonine.(protein building).
- Available in powder or pellet format
- NO SUGAR. On a common salt carrier (sodium chloride).
Pelleted version (for easy range feeding) contains Alfalfa as a pelleting aid. Other than that the formulation is the exact same between powered and pellet.
Biotin, Choline, Copper, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Manganese, Niacin, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E, Zinc, Organic selenium. Vitamin C Lysine, Methionine, Threonine, Alfalfa (in pellet format only).
Guaranteed Analysis (mg / kg) powder format.
(For pellets: values 50% LESS).
Vitamin E 16,665
Vitamin C 83,325
Folic acid 667
in a Salt base.
DAILY FEED RATE (per 500 kg / 1100 lbs of body weight):
Feed 1 scoop (25 g) powder daily.
Feed 1 scoop (35 g) pellet daily.
Enclosed scoop is approximately 25-35 g
FORMAT & COST PER DAY:
1.5 kg powder - $.67 (lasting ~60 days)
2.5 kg pellet - $0.63 (lasting ~71 days)
12 kg pellet - $0.58 (lasting ~342 days)
last edited 2019-10-09 RSR